Pages

Pageviews last month

Welcome to my blog

you for visiting my blog.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

New Friends

Day 5

Once again I was too busy to blog last night.

Thankful that I have a musical pastor who likes to have concerts.  Last night we saw The Wiebes  perform at our church.  Their daughter sang a song too. https://www.facebook.com/thewiebes?fref=photo

I am thankful for new friends.  We have talked to Heather and John and church many times and they suggested after the concert we go to McDonald's.  We had a lovely visit and realized we have similar likes.  As a Christian I don't have to look for friends because God will put those like minded people in my path.

I am thankful we had another sunny day and I could get more weeding done in the flower bed and go for bicycle ride.


No comments: