Pages

Pageviews last month

Welcome to my blog

you for visiting my blog.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Ormstown Off Road Vintage Motorcycle Rally

Day 7, 8, 9, 10

This weekend Dave and I went to the annual vintage motorcycle rally. 

When a friend invites you to camp in their large trailer, the sun shines and no one got injured it is easy to be thankful.

We became better acquainted with new friends and old ones too.  I am thankful for all my friends.

Dave in back before the bike quit
Dave doing the trials school
I am thankful for my husband who rides trials motorcycles and now vintage hare scrambles.  This hobby takes us to many places and life is not boring.  Occasionally it would be nice to slow down. That is what winter is for.

I am thankful that when Dave's hare scramble IT quit on him, 3 KM in the bush, he did not have a heart attack pushing it out.

I am thankful the place we were at has a swimming pool to cool off in. I am grateful for friends who invited us to camp in their trailer. Normally we camp in our motorcycle trailer and cook outside.

On the way home on HWY 401 just after Bellville the traffic was crawling.  I am thankful we were able to take an exit and get on concession roads.  With the GPS  and our sense of direction we got home.  Thankful for Facebook when a friend took a picture of the burning car on the highway, the cause of the accident.  Internet has kept us informed.  I didn't have to know why the traffic was backed up, but it is nice to know.

All ages can learn in Mick's school
I am thankful that important people like Mick Andrews aren't too proud to come teach motorcycle trials.

As I mentioned in the beginning this was a easy to be thankful for weekend. 


No comments: