Pages

Pageviews last month

Welcome to my blog

you for visiting my blog.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Taking Care Of A Little One

Day 19 and 20

Taking care of my 20 month old granddaughter is tiring. So tiring I was too tired to write a blog last night.

As I took care of Sarah this week, while her mother worked in town, I wondered how  many grandparents have the energy to raise their grandchildren.  I am very thankful that my daughters are married, Christians and established with their lives.  I only wish my younger daughter didn't live so far away.

I am thankful my cold is 90% gone and it didn't wear me out while babysitting. Years ago I didn't have patience, but God has taught me not to sweat the small stuff which gives me an almost stress free life. I am not perfect. 

I am also thankful that I don't have to write a lot since this is my blog. Therefore this is a short one.

No comments: