Pages

Pageviews last month

Welcome to my blog

you for visiting my blog.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hopefully A Good Market

Day 28

I have been looking forward to going to the market on this Saturday for most of the summer.  It was suppose to be a very busy day, because there was a popular car show downtown, on the street adjacent to our market.  It could have been very busy, but it rained and was cold for most of the day. Despite the weather, when the rain did stop people came out.  I sold two items and took one order, more than last weekend, which was non.

I am thankful that I did have sales.  I am also thankful, that after a few years, I decided to bite the bullet and get involved in a weekly market.  Seeing the vendors every week builds relationships too. Going to the same place every week for 12 or so weeks is comforting.

We were also invited to a pot luck gathering this afternoon .  Due to the weather the gathering was postponed until tomorrow.  I am very thankful for this.  After a day of standing in the cold and rain it is good to stay at home on the couch, where it is warm. 

No comments: