Pages

Pageviews last month

Welcome to my blog

you for visiting my blog.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Last Market Day For This Year

Day 50

Today, Thanksgiving Saturday was our last day for the 100 K Farm Fresh and Home Made Market.  I wanted to go as there could be lots of people there, but I wasn't thrilled about standing out in the cold fall weather.  This is the first time I have sold on this holiday weekend, I would go. One never knows how things will turn out until one tries. 

I have been told that less is more, meaning the if you put less out you will have more sales.  I never was that convinced of this. I didn't pack very much pottery, therefore I didn't have many pieces to put out.

I am thankful that I did go.  I had the most sales I have had of any Saturday this summer.  The weather was a
cool fall day. At times the sun even came out.  We had only a few sprinkles of rain too.  It was a very good day.

Next will be the Christmas shows, which are inside, out of the weather elements.










 https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/206187563/pottery-toothbrush-holder-black-and?

No comments: