Pages

Pageviews last month

Welcome to my blog

you for visiting my blog.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Never A Dull Moment

Day 48 and 49


These two days could have been blended into one as they were pretty much the same. 

We sat in the warm cottage and watched the rain come and go. Other than I'm tired of seeing rain I didn't sit and twiddle my fingers, I always have things occupy me.  I never have a dull moment.  I read a book, and made play food with polymer clay for the grandchildren.

The rain did stop long enough to get outside for some exercise, which was raking leaves and pine needles off the driveway and the stone steps. I will be raking more, many of the leaves haven't even turned colour.  They might get raked this year, or next spring. There is always something falling off the trees at the cottage.  When we took over the cottage no one had been keeping the stone paths cleaned and they were 3/4 covered with tree debrea.  It doesn't take long for nature to take over.

We are home and the truck in loaded with my pottery for the market tomorrow.

I am thankful I have my health and I can do the things I enjoy doing, yes that includes raking leaves.  The smell of the leaves and the russel sound they make gives me peace and time to talk and listen to God, while I rake.

No comments: